Amazon

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from this blog.

Recommended Reading

The Biscuit has been an avid listener of books since he was a wee one. I started reading to him while I was pregnant with him and maintained that habit with him as soon as he was born. I was fortunate to have some friends with kids who were quick to offer me the must-have books for reading to your little ones. 

The Biscuit's taste in books has changed over time for sure. While I desperately want him to love Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit, which I read to him every night when he was a baby, it just doesn't make it on his list of favs as a toddler. In the spirit of the late, great Roald Dahl, I'm sharing with you the Biscuit's list of TV avoidance.

The Biscuit's Reading List:
What were/are your child's favorites?


💗A note from the Author: I'm opening up the archives of Taming the Toddler to share the real, unfiltered moments of grace and humor that defined my early years of motherhood. If you enjoy these stories and are navigating the journey of parenting or pregnancy, check out my devotional work in my Prayers through Life book series: Prayers through Pregnancy or explore my faith-focused apparel: Seek God's Grace.

Got a toddler story of your own? Leave it in the comments. I'd love to connect.


No comments: