You can read about his tips and try them to help get your child's sleep habits under control. Now, I am (obviously) a Weissbluth devotee thanks to many of my friends who recommended that I read Healthy Sleep Habits Healthy Child before I had the Biscuit. I followed his guidance and raised a very satisfied and well-slept infant and (until recently) toddler.
His book also offers guidance on toddler sleep habits. So, take a look at the blog and, if you're inclined, grab the book, too.
💗A note from the Author: I'm opening up the archives of Taming the Toddler to share the real, unfiltered moments of grace and humor that defined my early years of motherhood. If you enjoy these stories and are navigating the journey of parenting or pregnancy, check out my devotional work in my Prayers through Life book series: Prayers through Pregnancy or explore my faith-focused apparel: Seek God's Grace.
Got a toddler story of your own? Leave it in the comments. I'd love to connect.
1 comment:
I used that method for both of my girls when they were babies, and now (at ages 2 and 5), they have GREAT sleeping habits!
Post a Comment